- Thank the blogger that nominated you and give a link to their site.
2. Do a post to show your award.
3. Give a summary of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice for any new blogger.
5. Select at least 15 other bloggers for this award.
6. Let each nominee know you’ve nominated them and give a link to your post.
How my blog started
I mainly started this blog because of my experiences at university. I struggled with my mental health, in particular with anxiety. I therefore wanted to create a blog which gave me a platform to raise awareness of the topic of mental health, and talk about my experiences. The focus of my blog is now slightly different, and now I talk more about lifestyle topics.
Advice for new bloggers
The advice I’ll give is:
1. Don’t feel that you need to be a natural writer to start blogging. I did a maths-based degree, and writing was never a strength of mine. Therefore, even if you feel that you aren’t the best writer, don’t let that stop you from blogging
2. If you are doing blogging as a hobby, do what works for you. Don’t feel that you have to write a blog post every day just because you know other people that write blog posts every day. Blogging is not like an office job where you have requirements to work from 9am – 5pm. So be flexible when it comes to blogging, as it is supposed to be a hobby you should enjoy.
Tia from Tall Blonde Tales
Jackie from Calm Wildness
Thanks for all your support so far!